- Posted on 16 May 2013
- Neighbourhood Agami, Alexandria
- Price EGP 4,000
195.4 X 122 X 13.2 mm
. LCD capacitive touchscreen, 7.0 inches
. Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
. HTC Sense UI
. Multi-touch input method
. Handwriting support
. Two sets of touch-sensitive controls for landscape and portrait use
Practically unlimited entries and fields, Live video calls
. 32 GB storage
. 1 GB RAM
microSD, up to 32GB
. HSDPA 14.4 Mbps
. HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
. Wi-Fi hotspot
. 5 MP, autofocus
Android OS, v2.3.3 (Gingerbread)
1.5 GHz processor
. MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
. DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
via Java MIDP emulator
Tablet with no GSM voice communication
. Audi jackSNS integration
. Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement
. Digital compass
. Google Search, Maps, Gmail
. YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
. Adobe Flash 10.1 player
. Voice memo
. Predictive text input
1470 hrs stand-by
السعر غير قابل للتفاوض
الرجاء الاتصال علي 01022102152
Important tips from dubizzle
- dubizzle offers its service for free and has no middlemen or subsidiaries.
- Please be careful not to fall for scam messages sent to buyers or sellers.
- Always meet in person and in a public place like a club, a coffee shop, or a metro station.
- Never send money or your financial details to any person you knew from the internet (e.g. cheques, deposit, etc.).
- If a buyer or seller sounds fishy or the offer is too good to be true, they probably are!
- If the buyer or seller asks you to ship the item you’re selling or want to buy in return for money transfers, then it is almost certainly a fraud. Never give your bank details to any person and never sell or buy anything unless you meet the person yourself.
- One last thing, inspect the item you wish to buy carefully or ask for the help of one of your friends.